13 Day – 12 Nights Accomodation in Tulum
10- 22 NOVEMBER
Check in should be one day earlier from the begin.
( Check in- 9 November )
Dive deep and completely immerse yourself into the study of yoga with our 12 day teaching training program.
• Learn how the history of ancient yoga ties into today’s masters
• Discover mindfulness meditation
• Experience intensive study and practice of asanas
• Discover the meaning of chakras, bandhas and mantras, kriyas..
• Learn how to chant and discover why the sounds we create can help us vibrate at a different level
• Understand basic yoga anatomy and how its relevant to yoga postures
• Develop confidence as a yoga teacher and how to develop a professional attitude
• Learn how to connect with your students
• Find out how to safely and confidently adjust students
• Create class plans that are sequenced properly to keep students injury-free and progressing
• Observe and assist senior teachers or practice teaching in our community classes
• Learns Kriya techniques at our beautiful Place Villafe Ofrenda Tulum
• 15-hour non-contact hours: Reading, self-study, writing, homework, etc. Hours are accumulated outside of practical hours as “contactless” hours.
• Learn to sing mantras accompanied by kirtan music in the mantra section
• Each participant on classroom management by giving 2 internship courses throughout the training.
• Learns classroom management on site by taking part in 2 lesson as an assistant.
• The lesson observes.
• Learn to teach and sequence 82 yoga poses
• Takes lessons , learn tips for marketing on social media from the master trainer
• Study sanskrit for yoga teachers
• Students practice Basic pranayama techniques and mudras and how the breath works with the mind and body to energize the nervous system.
• Participants learn how proper breathing supports bandha and yoga asana practice
• Practicing Yoga Nidra
• You will receive feedback from the leader instructor after your internship lessons.
• Oral and writen Exam ( Those who score above 50 in these exams are entitled to receive the certificate.
• Study book +200 hours by Yoga Alliance Certificate
What we have added for you specifically for this program:
Cacao Ceromony with Maytiea
Some activities may be added according to the status of the yoga program
Our priority is the yoga instructor program…
There is no airport in Tulum, so you must fly into the Cancun International Airport.
Rental a Car,
ADO Public Bus,
Not İncluded :
Transportation all Airports , Visa
Yoga Alliance register fee, www.yogaallince.org.
Other activities ( janzu, etc.)
Private transportation from your place to program place.
FitflowYoga Training Program
Study Book(PDF -NOT PRİNTED OUT)
12 Nights Accomodation
2 times meal daily- 1 times fruit&tea daily
Cacao Ceromony- Themazcal
Certificate Fitflowyoga Yoga Alliance 200 RYT
One outdoor activity (cenote or beach )
Transportation from the center (meeting point) to the Cenote (our place) BEFORE ONE DAYS AGO FOR ARRİVAL, just ones time .(pls be there its own meeting time )
We have limited space!
CONTACT FOR RESERVATİON: email@example.com
Maytei : +52 998 394 88 26
A journey through the chakras with sound and follwing enstrument included .
Tieben bowls – crytsal bowls- gong- Chime-Sansula -Shruti box, Tuning forks, Harmonica ,Ukulele, Harp, Ngoni,Nativeflutes,Shakers, Ocarinas, Koshis , Drums
07:30 Wake Up
08:00 – 08:45 Meditation and pranayama
08:45 – 09:00 Tea break
09:00 – 10:30 Asana
10:30 – 11:30 Breakfast
11:30 – 13:00 Philosophy or anatomy or methodology
13:00 – 16:00 Lunch and rest- one time out side activity one saturday
16:00 – 17:30 Asana LAB- Hand Adjustment
17:30-19:00 Rest –
Sound healing -ones in weekday
Cacao Ceromony -ones -in weekday
Themazcal(mayan bath) Friday possibly
19:00 – 20:00 Dinner
20:00 – 22:00 Self-study and reflection
22:00 light offf
**Not allow to drink alcohol and smoke during the program .
Please note that this is an example of the daily schedule and is subject to change.
Maytei Rodrigez: (Healer)
My name is Mayteia For the last 6 years my passion has been working with sounds from ancestral to cosmic high vibration , to create a space for the inner self to travel deeply in between realms of energy and vibration. Now combining sound with some ancestral local Mayan therapies, Shawl Therapy with subtle sounds, Herbal Bath with ancestral sounds
Some of the ancestral instruments I play simulate the sounds of the Jaguar, birds and owl, I use Native Flutes, Drums, Sansula, Shakers, rain shaker, Harmonica, Ukulele, Charango, Shruti box, Tibetan Bowls, Crystal bowls, Crystal pyramid, Tuning forks, Hapi Drum, Gongs and African Harp….
Having a vision & intention to share with people and continuing the self evolution journey, to give back not only what I have learned, but also connecting organically more with medicine people in the Mayan Land, to continue honouring & co-creating, combining the sounds with local Mayan therapies.
Mi nombre es Mayteia Durante los últimos 6 años mi pasión ha sido trabajar con sonidos desde ancestrales hasta cósmicos de alta vibración, para crear un espacio para que el yo interior viaje profundamente entre los reinos de la energía y la vibración. Ahora combinando sonido con algunas terapias mayas locales ancestrales, Terapia de rebozo con sonidos sutiles, Baño de hierbas con sonidos ancestrales
Algunos de los instrumentos ancestrales que toco simulan los sonidos del jaguar, pájaros y búho, utilizo flautas nativas, tambores, sansula, agitadores, agitador de lluvia, armónica, ukelele, charango, caja Shruti, cuencos tibetanos, cuencos de cristal, pirámide de cristal, Diapasones, Hapi Drum, Gongs y Arpa Africana ….
Teniendo una visión e intención de compartir con las personas y continuar el viaje de autoevolución, para devolver no solo lo que he aprendido, sino también para conectarme orgánicamente más con la gente de medicina en la Tierra Maya, para seguir honrando y co-creando, combinando los sonidos. con terapias mayas locales.